Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.2.5 (15/09/2017)
- A new alert message has been added when changing a document to "PAID" status manually.
- A TIN/VAT ID fields has been added to Customers and Suppliers.
- The customer TIN/VAT ID if defined will appear in the Invoices, Estimates, Bills etc..
- The report Tax Summary has been renamed "Sales Taxes Summary".
- The report Expense Tax Summary has been renamed "Purchase Taxes Summary".
- TIN/VAT ID variables are now also available in Template Designer.
- We added a new General Setting that Enable/Disable the average stock value calculation when purchasing products.
- Now in the creation form of Invoice, Bills etc.., an icon will appear to indicate if the item comes from the stock or no.
- Total Invoices Vs Paid in the "Dashboard" now also includes the invoices with status paid but with no direct payments.
- Profit and Loss report now have an option to exclude the Purchases from the report.
- XOF and XPF automatic exchange currency has been added.
- A TIN/VAT ID fields has been added to Users Companies profiles.
- Now you can import suppliers from CSV file.
- We improved our currency symbol detection library, such as: ؋,¢,₦,₣ etc..
- Applying credits to Invoices and Credit Notes now also have an option to return back items to stock..
- Accounting Module algorithms has been optimized for performance and speed.
- "Item code" field now is mandatory while importing products, if the column is empty in the csv the system will generate the codes starting from the last numeration available.
- "Item code" field in Products is now auto-generated when marking "Save Item In Stock" in Invoices, Quotes, Bills etc..
- We improved the "Item History" tab inside the product tab view.
- Now you can also duplicate Manual Journals under Accounting.
- Report Sales by Products now has 2 new columns, "code item" and "user name".
- We added a new Purchase VAT Liability, Sales VAT Liability and a VAT Return report under Taxes.
- You can select which Numbering Groups Custom Users have access to..
- Native Templates for Invoices, Bills, Quotes etc.. now will add a VAT Tax and VAT amount columns automatically when the Invoice uses taxes.
- Fixed a rare case in the Profit & Loss report.
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.2.4 (18/07/2017)
- Now under Settings Invoice/Estimates you can set the "Terms" to appear in the verso of the document, this is suitable for business that require longer terms and conditions.
- Now you can define what "Item Sites" Users can access.
- UI has been improved.
- Now you can allow/deny the access of a company customers for "custom user".
- Now you can set a full "background image" for your Company to be used in all your documents.
- Expense Tax Summary Report now includes also Bills.
- Now products have a "Item Code" number that can be used like an auto-increment ID.
- Now you can make multiple Site Item transfers with the new "multiple" mode.
- Now Bill Preview also shows the expenses related to that Bill and also the total Expense.
- You can import products to different Item Sites, we added a new column "item_site_id"
- Item Sites lists now shows a ID column to make easy the importation.
- We added a new advanced "Custom User" permission, "Price Modification" This allow/deny item price modification for users while creating invoices.
- Now you can import products as a service with the new column "item_is_service”.
- Fixed a bug in Stock when manually changing a Invoice/Bill status to paid and void.
- Now “Partially Paid” status only appears for invoices with at least on payment.
- For Users with stock added before version 1.2.2G we wrote a script to fill up the new item value (10/07/2017). This fixed the average product calculation for older products.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.2.3 (10/06/2017)
- Aliphia IOS mobile App is now available to download from Apple Store.
- Aliphia Android mobile App is now available to download from Google Play.
- Aliphia Web Mobile version has been released.
- Invoices now have the option to request a deposit per amount or percentage.
- Now you can filter invoices also per: Deposit Paid or Deposit Unpaid.
- Deposit variables are now included in Template Designer and Email Designer.
- Invoices with a defined deposit will add a button in the Web Invoice to pay it.
- IQD (Iraqi Dinar) currency conversion is now supported in Aliphia.
- Database schema updated to allow more longer decimal numbers.
- Server infrastructure storage upgraded to increased speed and performance.
- We reduced the Aliphia Shop loading times.
- Inventory history tab now has pagination with an improved filtering header.
- "Add product from stock" has been remade to improve performance and usability with big data.
- A new field "item_lookup_id" has been added to the invoice_items.csv, this allows the importation of invoices items linked to existing products in Aliphia.
- Bills will no longer update the purchase price of the product with the last purchase value, instead the average purchase price is calculated using the current stock value.
- History items now have a value price column to record the last purchase price.
- Now you can print and export your accounting journal entries.
- Now you can view,follow and edit the accounting entries of Invoices, Bills and Expenses, Payments.
- Now you can filter Invoices, Estimates, Orders, Bills and Purchase Order lists by searching inside them. currently supported: product name, seller ref, supplier ref and barcode.
- Now you can select which item site by default will be used by the barcode scanner. Default value is All.
- Now you can select which client by default will be used by the barcode scanner. Default value is Auto.
- Aliphia Tabs has been removed from the UI.
- You can now lock accounting journals to avoid modification, locked journals can not be edited or modified by users or by the system.
- Now you can view accounting journal entries and filter them.
- A new report "Journal Entries" has been added in the Accounting Report menu.
- A "Spent to" column has been added in the expense lists.
- We added a “stamp widget” into the company profile to make more easy set your Invoice stamp image position.
- A new experimental report has been added: "Site Item Transfers".
- Fixed a bug that was causing Products list with multiple prices do not show correctly in order.
- Fixed a bug that was causing duplicated stock quantities on edited invoices with "Add product to stock" option previously used.
- Fixed a problem with stock history.
- Fixed several accounting module issues (thanks to our customers).
- Multiple bug fixes.
Aliphia BOX Update 1.2.2 (23/03/2017)
- All new features of the new version 1.2.2 are also included into the BOX with this update.
- Critical system performance and software optimizations.
- BOX CPU speed core has been configured for performance.
Aliphia Update 1.2.2 (19/03/2017)
- Now you can search products by category and by seller reference in the product name dropdown.
- Invoice products dropdown now shows also category, quantity and item site.
- Now in Sale/Purchase documents the "Save Item in Stock" will set the product in tracking mode byr default.
- Now you can filter invoices by the additional information field.
- We improved the accounting journal editor.
- The Aliphia UI has been improved.
- Now when creating an Invoice, Estimate, Bill etc.. you can search a customer by phone and email.
- The dropbox when creating Invoices, Estimates, Bills etc.. now shows additional information to distinguish between same Customers/Suppliers names.
- The reports Customer/Supplier Statement now have a option to show/hide details.
- Template designer now support also image of products.
- Item sites variable has been added to template designer.
- Now you can set the “Default Invoice Status on creation” under System Settings > Invoices.
- Aliphia Shop now have its own homepage URL visible on the product list bottom.
- Customers/Suppliers now support multiple sub-contacts (the design of the profiles has been updated).
- The Invoice preview now shows per default the NET PROFIT, this can be disabled using custom user permissions.
- Credits and Vendor Credits used in Invoices/Bills are now taken in consideration in the Supplier's/Client statements.
- Good news for free users, we increased the Aliphia Free plan limitation!
- Some translation in-app has been improved based on customers reviews.
- Aliphia Shop product profile page also shows custom fields.
- Report Sales by Users now has a new column that shows the invoices number and amounts.
- A bug that was letting draft invoices receive payments from the payment module has been fixed.
- A problem in the date for journals created by Aliphia in accounting is fixed.
- Purchases Orders converted to Bills was not decreasing stock quantities.
- We fixed the Top expenses and Top Customers charts in the dashboard.
- On IE11 updating the email title will no longer fail when sending an email.
- Sending rich email content now works correctly.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia BOX Update 1.2.1 (07/02/2017)
- All new features of the new version 1.2.1 are included also into the BOX on this update.
- New MACOS(OSX) and WINDOWS Drivers has been released and are now available for download, please check your UPDATE BOX 1.2.1 email for the URL.
Aliphia Update 1.2.1 (04/02/2017)
- Release of Aliphia Shop Beta 1 for Aliphia SaaS, check our blog for more information.
- Now you can define your company map location and social media information in Aliphia.
- Expenditure Categories now allows the selection of any Chart of Account.
- Template design editor supports custom fields for Items
- Category Items are no longer shared between Companies.
- Estimates when are converted to Invoices their status change to "Approved".
- We added a button "Test SMTP Server" in Settings -> Email, to help you configure your own email server.
- You can select a “Price Lists” to use in Aliphia Shop, option is available under the price list form.
- Now when a new company is added numeration groups are also created for that new company.
- Refunds are now also included in the Statement report.
- Customer/Supplier Statement report now show Bill/Invoices details.
- A new menu shortcut has been added in the Accounting Module, "Create Manual Journal".
- We added a Purchase receipt for Purchase payments, is also available for the template designer.
- Refunds now generate also accounting entry records.
- Payment/Expenses entries generated in the accounting journal by Aliphia now use the document date.
- PDF generated reports now show the logo, company information and pagination on the page header.
- Shipping/Adjustment now are taken in consideration in automatic journal entries.
- Email templates title now is used like a email subject, title now also accept variables!
- Refunds now have the option to set automatically the product quantities of the credit notes back to the stock.
- Void “status” PDF documents now have a “VOID” text watermark.
- Bills set with "Add item to stock" now adds also the supplier to the Product/Service data.
- A new Setting has been added to Enable/Disable insertion of products out of stock in Invoices.
- The report: Products by Category now also shows the purchase price.
- Refunds are now visible on the Sales/Profit Dashboard.
- Bills will also update the purchase price of the product.
- Report Items By Category now allow you to generate by Item site.
- Reports Customer/Supplier Balance now includes the “starting balance” amount.
- Supplier statement generated by PDF has been fixed.
- PDF Turkish special characters issue has been fixed.
- PDF containing Kurdish characters will be displayed with a different font to render them correctly.
- Payments/Purchase designer templates has been remade and now work correctly.
- Writing Off a Bill with a existent product will not crash the software.
- We fixed a mistake in the report statement for suppliers that was causing bills with “open” status to not to be counted.
- Customer/Supplier balance report now take in consideration payments without invoices.
- Fixed a Firefox issue when trying to select an account in the journal entry editor.
- Fixed download multiples invoices from the cloud, the zip file now contain well generated invoices.
- New column information when exporting to excel: Invoices,Orders,Bills and Estimates.
- Backup files with more than 5 MB will not generate a corrupt file message.
- Recurring invoices emails now work correctly with emails templates.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia BOX Update 1.2.0 (01/11/2016)
- All new features of the new version 1.2.0 are included also into the BOX on this update.
- We upgraded Aliphia BOX Administration panel to 1.2 adding a new tab “Maintenance”.
- The Aliphia BOX Administration Panel login screen has been improved.
- Now you can access to your BOX also with “aliphia.local” using ZeroConfig.
- Also a new online tool for LAN BOX searching IP has been added and is available in the documentation.
Aliphia Update 1.2.0 (24/10/2016)
- Accounting module engine has been rewritten entirely allowing more integrated features and advancing calculations.
- Chart of Accounts now is multi-language!
- A new option under Accounting has been added: Account Ledger.
- Now you can Import/export any Chart of Accounting. Charts of Accounting are now configured under settings.
- A new tab Accounting under Settings menu can be found for premium users.
- Customers/Suppliers now can be assigned to an Accounting account.
- Accounting journals generated by Aliphia are now visible and editable.
- Now you can enable or disable automatic Aliphia automatic journal entries writing.
- Aliphia now generates full journal entries for Sales, Purchases, Expenses etc..
- Write-Off an invoice no longer adds the product back to the inventory.
- Expenses now allow you to select a payment method.
- Tax Rates now can be assigned to two accounts(accounting module) for purchases and sales.
- Aliphia API: calls have been updated with new options.
- Aliphia API: Customers and Suppliers created when the name already exist are no longer duplicated.
- Aliphia/Aliphia BOX now works in Smartphones! Aliphia Mobile is currently in BETA version.
- Template designer got an update. Now you can download and upload templates files.
- Template editor now support a new command [ali:itemgen] that will create dynamic item lines.
- Template designer now has new variables included.
- Template designer tools now have a new button for full screen mode.
- A new POS Template(thermal printers) is available for users.
- We added a new language to Aliphia, Turkish!
- Now custom fields columns are available in all the view lists, per default are hidden columns.
- Bill, Purchase Order and Purchase Payments now also support custom fields.
- Forward and back buttons has been added in the preview document screen.
- Now you can change/switch a customer inside the invoice editor screen.
- Now barcode scanners perform automatic actions to automate and simplify sales, take a look your youtube channel for more info!
- The UI has been improved.
- Payment module has been updated, a new field "Cash" has been added to keep track of amount of cash received before returns.
- Register a payment popup now support more features to make sales more faster for local shops.
- Products and services can be duplicated from the product list screen.
- Now Aliphia lists screens allows multiple selections, for multiple item removing.
- A new design template service has been added. For only 40$ we make your own custom invoice design ready to use in Aliphia.
- We added new columns for product importation with CSV files allowing references and barcodes.
- Payments methods, Payments fees, Expense methods and Tax rates are now not shared between company accounts.
- The option that sets a product to be counted like an expense has been removed from the product form screen.
- Now you can record Bank taxes within your payment and track them in your journal.
- Fixed a miscalculation in the Profit and Loss report due a lost journal record.
- Fixed a rare case that was causing payments assigned to customers disappear.
- Template designer bug that was causing big html content to not be saved has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was causing currencies to change its ratios when the items are re-edited in some cases.
- Fixed a rare case that was causing the lost of the logo image when other company logo is updated without jumping to the company.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.9 (25/07/2016)
- PDF: Invoices, Bill, Estimates,Orders and Purchases Orders now show the number of pages at the bottom of the documents.
- PDF Terms now only appear in the first page, if the document contain multiple pages.
- Now multiple line footers in PDF documents are not overriding content on multiple pages by using dynamic sizing.
- Price lists form now have an icon that allow preview an image and information of the product.
- Profit and Loss report now takes manual journal accounts in consideration.
- Custom fields now are not auto formatted in the template designer.
- Now the company footer content in template designer is filled correctly (taking in account the line breaks).
- Now custom fields names allow the current special characters: : #,*,º,%,&
- Payments assigned to Customers/Suppliers now are correctly counted in their profile.
- Aliphia Backup bug that was causing large files to fail has been fixed.
- Aliphia Backup bug that was causing to don't restore all data in some backups files has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug with the latest FireFox version 37 that was causing double server requests.
- Variables in the template designer now work correctly with items.
- Price list form bug has been fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.8 (15/05/2016)
- Finally today is available the update 1.1.8 for Aliphia BOX!, this was a big update and to be sure we had first to test it online before making it available for all BOX users.
- The dashboard when loading now do not block the UI actions.
- Multiple UI query actions now are stacked in a buffer and managed to increase performance.
- Minor bug fixes, includes all fixes of 1.1.8E
Aliphia Update 1.1.8 (30/04/2016)
- Now all data lists use pagination to reduce the load times, the default amount of data listed per page can be modified.
- Template Designer now supports customs fields.
- Sales by Products report has been rewrote increasing performance for huge amount of data.
- Now the "print" button opens directly the browser dialog.
- Now the "preview" document button has a search/zoom icon.
- Syrian Pound (SYP) has been added into the exchange currency list.
- We upgraded our cloud storage infrastructure increasing I/O performance.
- New UI animations/adjustment has been added into this version.
- We added a new module Bills:(can found inside Invoices), that allow you keep tracking of supplier purchases.
- We added a new module Purchase Orders:(can found inside Orders), that allow you create purchase orders and convert them later to Bills.
- Vendor Credits have been added for Suppliers.(can found inside Invoices module).
- Now you can also filter Invoice,Estimates and Sale Orders, Purchase Orders and Bill lists by Numbering Group.
- Now you can register payments for Sales and Purchases.
- In "General Settings" you can now set Decimal & Tax decimal places values to 1, or to 0 to disable them.
- We added the possibility to register payments without the need of an Bill or Invoice.
- Orders has been renamed to Sale Orders to differentiate from Purchase Orders.
- Payments has been renamed to Sale Payments to differentiate from the new Purchase Payments.
- Now Payments can be registered also in a foreign currency.
- New Reports have been added: Purchase Payment History,Vendor Credit Details, Vendor Refund History, Supplier Balance.
- Supplier Module got a big update, includes new features like: Supplier Statement, Supplier Balance, Opening Balance,etc..
- We added a new group of reports, "Payables".
- We added a new chart in the dashboard that shows all your profit vs balance by month.
- Products have a new tab that shows a report of the inventory history.
- Now "Inventory Auto Track" records all your movements into an historial when you adjust, sell and purchase a new product.
- Products Module has a new option: "Site Item Transfers", that allows you to move products from one Item Site to another.
- A new report "Profit & Loss" has been added into "Business Overview".
- Yahoo API currency online ratios now work correctly again.
- Customers/Supplier Filtering "balanced","imbalanced","With Credits" now work correctly.
- Minor Aliphia bugs fixed.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.7 (05/03/2016)
- Now Customers and Suppliers shows a unique ID.
- UI has been speedup by reducing load times up to 60%.
- Now Invoice templates (template designer) can be duplicated to allow custom modification without changing the defaults.
- From this version you can distinguish Products and Services.
- We added multiple Warehouse locations for Products.
- "Save Item in Stock" option in Invoices edition screen now can be hidden to users (Advanced Permissions).
- A new permission that allows Invoices with paid status to not be modified has been added (Advanced Permissions).
- Now you can import Products and Services from CSV files.
- A new type of global tax that can be applied to invoices has been added (now we support Egyptian -10% gov tax).
- Aliphia Desktop for Windows OS has been updated, now is also available for 64 bits (Increased performance).
- Now you can integrate Aliphia with your website and third-party softwares, Aliphia API is now available free for both online and BOX users.
- We have rewritten our entire backup files system, now it merge all data and assets including files and images.
- Customers Opening Balance now is reflected correctly in the Customer Statement report.
- Fixed a case when recurring invoices are not generated.
- Orders converted to Invoices now applies the discounts correctly.
- Minor Aliphia bugs fixed.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.6 (01/01/2016)
- Now setting a Invoice to Void will not decrease the stock quantities.
- Aliphia BOX memory consumption has been reduced.
- Aliphia BOX drivers for USB-MODE now are working correctly in all Windows OS versions including Windows 10.
- Aliphia BOX -START- user's page has been updated.
- Aliphia BOX load backup file in settings has been fixed and now works correctly.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.5 (24/12/2015)
- Customers & Suppliers notes now show the user that created them, and can be deleted only by its owner.
- Now Customers list balance amounts are shown in colors.
- Customers now can be filtered by Balanced, Imbalanced and with Credits.
- We added a new report: Category Expense Details.
- Some important improvements to the UI.
- Now the product list show icons under the descriptions: supplier,barcode and loyalty points if availables.
- Customers & Suppliers now can register social media URLs in their profiles.
- Customers & Suppliers now support a geographical location map.
- Alphia Front/Server sides has been improved for fast performance using huge amount of data.
- Now all modules have a profile page following the very same design over all the software.
- Aliphia SMTP,SMS API has been upgraded.
- Our online payment gateways now converton the fly no supported local currencies to USD.
- Now barcode if available is shown in the product profile.
- Now products support QR Codes.
- We switched to Yahoo Finance's API for online auto-currencies conversions.
- Opening Balance for Customers has been added in their profile.
- 2Checkout Gateway for online invoice payments has been integrated and now is available in the Settings.
- Now you can upload a image stamp for your invoices in the company profile.
- A new user type "Custom User" has been added, this user allow detailed permissions configuration for users accounts.
- A bug that was causing the date field used to add a bank transactions to crash the window in some cases.
- Recurring invoices issue has been fixed.
- Royalty Points now register correctly using arabic numbers.
- Small bug fixes.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.4 (22/09/2015)
- The last update for the migration from uni to multi-company has been finally updated and available for all the accounts.
- We added a "Show All" button in create Invoices,Orders,Estimates,Credit Note windows.
- The Menus has been populated with more options to make more easy the navigation.
- Emails template now support Suppliers and Companies variables.
- Now you can send emails from the Customer's Profile and use it with your email templates.
- User interface language are based now in your local user preferences and not anymore on master accounts.
- Now you can modify your interface language without the need to access System Settings.
- Now Expenses and Payments can be filtered using Payment/Expense Number and Reference.
- Payment Voucher has been added for Expenses.
- Expense variables has been added to the Template Designer.
- Payment Voucher and Receipt Voucher now have a new field that allows print "For / Against/ On Account of" information.
- A rare case that was producing the payment next number be duplicated has been fixed.
- Fixed the URL Estimate link that was causing the app to log off.
- Mayor bug fixes.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.3 (15/08/2015)
- Now you can send emails to your customers without any configuration using our Aliphia SMTP free service.
- UI improvements.
- SMTP library has been updated to the lastest version.
- Defaults Templates has been updated to show correctly(old users may re-save them).
- Due the new Windows 8 & Windows 10 last driver policies, we created a fix for Aliphia BOX SOLO-MODE USB driver installation.
- Now Invoices with "partially paid" status have the stock decreased correctly.
- Paypal Express was not showing a button in Invoices URL for some countries.
- Expenses now save correctly an exclusive Tax Rate.
- Balance Sheet Report has been fixed.
Aliphia & Aliphia BOX Update 1.1.2 (05/06/2015)
- Now you can add global discounts to invoices using the global tax window.
- ILS Currency has been implemented.
- Aliphia BOX is currently available for purchase.
- Now ABOX(Aliphia BOX) works in all browsers (previously was working only in Chrome) without internet connection using the Solo Mode USB cable.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia Update 1.1.1 Aka ABOX 2/2 (20/04/2015)
- Now you can create accounts with sub-accounts trees for Accounting.
- You can create unlimited journals to register accounting operations.
- Payments Methods now have a option to assign the account to use for Accounting.
- Expenditure Categories have a new option to assign a account for Accounting.
- Now you can create Bank and Credit Cards accounts with the new module Banking, and register your transactions to keep track of your Cash Flow.
- Dashboard has been updated with a new CASH and BALANCE indicators.
- New report added, Balance Sheet. More new reports will be added in next updates based on users needs.
- Payments now cannot exceed an invoice balance.
- Aliphia Box API integration.
- Fixed a bug that was blocking the saving invoice process when this has more than 1 price list assigned.
- Minor bug fixes.
Aliphia Update 1.1.0 Aka ABOX 1/2 (09/04/2015)
- Added a new tabs in the customer page, Payments, Expenses, and Statements.
- Added a Partnership Program that allows you share and get free months of Aliphia Premium.
- Now the brand of Aliphia is shown in the invoices by default. Configurable at Settings.
- Now registered payments are no longer limited with the amount of the current invoice balance.
- Added Loyalty Point System for customers and products.
- Now SalesClerk can register Payments.
- Now you can assign a individual template for your Invoices and Estimates.
- Mauritanian Ouguiya MRO currency added.
- Now when connection to internet is lost, the app detect it and wait until it gets back.
- Now Aliphia supports multi-company creation, Admin users can set access to companies with defined permissions.
- Added an Avatar for users.
- Forms elements and designs updated for usability.
- Now you can create Templates also for your Payments Recipes.
- Now Recipe Payment Nº can be defined manually.
- We added a configuration setting for Payment Recipes, you can add a sufix or start the numeration from a specified number.
- Added a Barcodes generator for items, more than 30 barcodes formats are available.
- Now you can search products with a barcode device reader.
- We added in Settings a new List Module that will allow you to create personalized Lists for marketing and much more!
- New Module Marketing, that allows you to send EMAIL,SMS,FAX and MAIL campaigns.
- New setting Services added, that allows you purchase credits for Services.
- Now you can send individual SMS to your customers and suppliers.
- Now you can send FAX online to your customers or suppliers.
- Now you can also mail your invoices,quotes,estimates and credit notes to your customers, we print them in color and send them by mail for you.
- Some other changes related to the BOX compatibility.
- Fixed a bug that was causing custom fields to show a error "Disallowed Key Characters".
- Small bugs fixes.
Aliphia Update 1.0.9 (30/11/2014)
- New options added in Settings that show totals in invoices,estimates and orders. (This option shows a line under the items table with the totals of the columns in the PDF documents).
- Now Invoice list can be filtered by Partially Paid and Unpaid.
- Added a new option in settings to define decimals places precision from 2 to max 5
- Added a new Multi Tab system in the user interface giving the using experience to a next level.
- Added a button in all window for maximize and minimize the content.
- Sales Reports now show only invoices with status 'Paid & Partially Paid'
- Text editors improved in the App.
- Font Text Improved for better readability in Arabic.
- Now Products in invoices,estimates and orders have 2 columns one for tax and other for Discount.
- Now if discounts are present in the invoices, a new column discount will shown in the PDF.
- Now when calculating Clients Balance, DRAFT invoices are not taken.
- A New Module Credit Notes Added, now you can Credit and Refund your customers.
- A New 2 reports added: Refund History & Credit Note Details.
- Now Invoices/Estimates/Orders have a new Field to apply reductions.
- Now Invoices/Estimates/Orders have a new Field to apply Shipping Charges.
- Now you can download and print Payment Receipts.
- A new Invoice Designer was added in Settings, that allows you create customized invoice templates.
- Fixed a small bug that was causing app langue reset.(if you still having this problem please clear your browser cookies to fix it).
- Small bugs fixes.
Aliphia Update 1.0.8 (21/10/2014)
- A new module “Suppliers” has been added.
- Now “Profits” in Dashboard will take in consideration the Purchase Price (only if the option is selected).
- “Items” are now renamed as “Products”
- We added a back button in the Estimates/Invoices URL portals.
- Now you can search customers by e-mail and phone numbers.
- When the "paid" status of the invoice is removed, the number of products that were at the stock are charged back.
- Now Taxes and Discounts are configurations.
- Now you can create and register Payments Fees.
- An option that allows Payments Fees to be automatically saved as expenses related to that customer.
- The expense can be now entered as foreign currency format.
- The purchase price & sales prices can be converted in foreign currency format.
- Purchase price & sales price can be now entered as foreign currency.
- Improved category for items/products, now support three subcategories.
- Now items/products can be measured with units, units are configurable.
- Now items/products can have primary and secondary images.
- Now items have a “Min quantity”, that notify you on the dashboard when a product is under that value.
- New fields added in items/products: Supplier Ref, Seller Ref & UPC/ISBN.
- Added an alert for items/products on the dashboard.
- Added 3 new reports: Expenses by Supplier, Items by Category & Items by Supplier.
- Now items/products can have a Tax defined.
- Fixed a bug that was causing wrong data sorting on tables.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Aliphia Update 1.0.7 (04/09/2014)
- We added a Multicurrency option that manually or automatically converts your invoices/estimates/orders to foreign currencies.
- A new "support" menu was added for our “customers”.
- Now the right menu mark the current option.
- Invoice Paper Formats now renders correctly for all sizes.
- Fixed a problem when creating users.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Aliphia Update 1.0.6 ( 5/08/2014 )
- In “Settings” we added a new option that allows you to force the language of the PDF documents.
- NEW! Free Plan; No limit on the product features but we restrict the number of clients to 5 and 1 user.
- A new Monthly subscription "Starter" . At $ 6.70 : 50 Clients, 3 user with almost no limit on the product features
- User Interface now is using full vector graphics, and is adapted for Retina Display.
Aliphia Update 1.0.5 ( 01/07/2014)
- Now you can Attach documentation to your Invoices/Estimates/Orders. They also available when you send a email, or use the URL portal. .
- Two new documents added for Print: Delivery Note & Packing slip.
- Now you can fill all the customer information without leaving the Invoice/Estimate & order.
- A new status for the invoice called "Cancelled." The amount of that invoice will not be calculated in the software.
- A new status for the invoice called "Partly Paid", to keep track of invoices that were not paid in full amount.
- A new option menu "Write Off" that mark an invoice like "bad debt.".
- A new field in Items called "purchase price".
- Now you can add a note for customers and also add a terms of sales for your Invoices/Estimates.
- Improved Invoices, Estimate and Orders.
- Now Customers have a billing address and a shipping address.
- New reports added to analyze: sales, payments, expenses, products..
Aliphia Update 1.0.4 ( 04/06/2014 )
- Now the main menu is visible at the left.The side main navigation menu appears and retracts when you click on the icon above.
- New User interface design with new icons.
- Expenses now support a tax,a reference and also attached files.
- We added a automate recurring expense option.
- Now you can define your bank charges for your payment.
- You can define the tax amount entered by a customer for your payment.
- Now you can create different lists of prices for the same product in your stock.
- List of price can be defined by markup, markdown, percentage or by entering the individual price of each product.
- The list prices are applied directly when creating the invoice.
- Activity Log: the actions made by users are now accessible by the Administrator.
- Data in the software can be exported in CSV or XLS format.
- A new native preview window that allows you render and print a PDF document without any plugin or software required.
Aliphia Update 1.0.3 ( 01/05/2014 )
- A option in the setting allows you to choose the number format to use in the App: Western Arabic (0123456789), Oriental Arabic (٠١٢٣٤٥٦٧٨٩), Arabic Persian (۰۱۲۳۴۵۶۷۸۹).
- A new user account "Sales Clerk" allows employees to read and create without modifying anything besides the item's stock.
- A new module in the menu called "Expenses" allows to register the amounts spent by your company.
- Reports : History expenses, Stock items price list and Customers balance.
- The total amount invoiced appears in alphabetical letters in the invoices, and a new field is added at the top of the items list box.
- In dashboard : Total profits and total sales compared with the previous month.
- Now you can access to the app via Tablet and Tablet PC.
- A option to remove the quote once it is transformed into an invoice .
- Country currency is used to have transcribed the total amount in local words for Invoices.
- Paper formats for the Invoice/Estimates/Orders (A4, Letter, etc ...).
- Printing in portrait mode or landscape.
- Minor and Major bugs fixed.
Aliphia Update 1.0.2 ( 27/03/2014 )
- Option “Orders" .
- Editor in emails templates that supports RTF (Rich Text Format ) for editing and adding : Links, sizes, characters, colors etc ...
- Clickable URL for the emails
- Name and contact address of the person who created the quote, invoice or the order in the document.
- At the top of each client, appears a new " Items sold " tab with a radar chart, to see the purchases in real time.
- Chart radar on each product, to see which of customers buy more.
- User called "Salesman". The latter may have access to the software to enter commands and add new clients.
- Backup data, encrypted and compressed in ZIP format, to save it in PC and transfer again.
- All data can be reset from the application.
- Hide information about the quantity of products in stock and don't show the "Salesman" item is available.
- The Administrator is the only to have the right to approve and reject commands created by the Salesman and Convert them into Invoices.
- Report: sales by Salesman.
Aliphia Update 1.0.1 ( 02/03/2014 )
- Option that allows you to don't show headers on PDF and when you printing a Invoice/Estimate.
- Option to monitor(decrease when a sell happens) the quantity of products in stock automatically.
- Simple Categories for products.
- Red text to indicate when a quantity of a product in stock is exhausted.